We left Whitehills and the glorious clear water and it was a wonderful sunny day. There wasn't a lot of wind so we sailed very gently along to coast. I must admit that it is a very beautiful coastline.
I tried to get up close to this rock to see the birds but there were not many just Kittiwakes.
It was a lovely sail and the sunshine was wonderful.
We arrived in Lossiemouth mid afternoon. This will be our most Northern point of our trip.
I knew Scotland would be beautiful and I thought rugged but what I hadn't realised was that there are so many wonderful beaches. This is Lossiemouth beach - beautiful and what was so nice was seeing so many families enjoying the beach. Much to our surprise dogs were allowed on the beach. We asked if dogs were allowed on the beach and had almost a funny look and "yes of course they are" came the reply - very nice.
As you can see someone enjoyed the beach!
Photos look fantastic, some lovely ones yesterday of you all! Glad you're still enjoying yourselves and having a good time. Mia xxx
ReplyDelete