Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Day 98

Friday 5th August 2016

We wanted to take Mia and Devon up the river to Totnes. This meant a very early start as we had to be there for high tide. We motored all the way up the river and moored up at Totnes. I shall always remember the same trip that we did last year – one of those magical ones. It was still and I managed lots of lovely photos.



We explored Totnes and back to the boat. We only had an hour there and then it was back down the river before we got stuck up there.




We sailed to Torquay and were rewarded with lots of dolphin sightings – wonderful!
We moored up in Torquay and went to explore. I think Mia put her finger on it when she said that by visiting lots of different places it makes you appreciate where you live. Jazz didn’t like Torquay very much as she could not go on any of the beaches!


No comments:

Post a Comment