Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Day 94

Monday 1st August 2016

We were expecting strong winds in the night - they did not arrive and we awoke to a peaceful morning. All too soon the wind and rain made its appearance. Here we were attached to a pontoon in the middle of the river, it is wet and windy. The only wasy to get ashore is to get in the dingy (with the outboard)! The crew going ashore



Although we were some way up the river and away from the sea we were still getting blown about by the wind and rocking due to the waves. I hate it when it is like this. All you can hear is the wind howling and feel the boat rocking. If you go out you get soaked. Poor Devon and Mia started to feel a little green around the gills due to the boat rocking around.

I would just like to point out that it is the first of August! Well what else should I expect? We did have hailstones on the first of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment